The book True Prosperity: Your Guide to a Cash-Based Lifestyle teaches you how to fundamentally alter your approach to personal finance so you can get out of debt, stay out of debt, and prosper. With the exception of the purchase of a house, it is possible to pay cash or its equivalent for everything you buy.
You can learn to live on cash from the hundreds of articles and posts contained on this site and the accompanying blog. But if you want a shortcut to a cash-based lifestyle and a fast track to get out of debt, stay out of debt, and prosper; if you want a systematic, step-by-step instruction manual, you need to buy the book that inspired this web site and blog. You need to purchase a copy of True Prosperity: Your Guide to a Cash-Based Lifestyle.
It’s one of those books whose worth is much more than the cover price…for anyone burdened by consumer debt…it’s a real jewel. This book is upbeat, informative, and encouraging. —Lisa Reid, editor, PurseStrings newsletter.
Through a simple step-by-step process, you will learn:
- How to always have enough money for the important things in your life without borrowing.
- How to insulate yourself from financial hardship due to job loss, layoff, cut in pay, or reduction in hours.
- How to give yourself the opportunity to do work that is fulfilling regardless of salary.
- The secret to accumulating money.
- How to create an effective budget.
- Why it takes more than a budget to gain control over your finances.
- How to free up money for savings. (It’s there if you know where to look.)
- Why just paying off your debts isn’t enough to get you out of debt.
- And much more.
…K.C. Knouse has written on of the best “how to” manuals in the field of personal money management available today…—The Bookwatch, The Midwest Book Review, February 1997
ORDER NOW at the special discount price of $6.00 per book!
Click the Buy Now button below to purchase True Prosperity: Your Guide to a Cash-Based Lifestyle by K.C. Knouse, Double-Dome Publications, 1996, 224 pages, paperback, for only $6.00 per book which includes free shipping via standard USPS Media Mail. Note: Free shipping applies to shipments to addresses in U.S.A. only. This a special publisher discount off the list price of $13.95 to clear out the remaining inventory of the first edition of this book. Allow one to two weeks for delivery.